Monday, June 18, 2007

Episode Eighteen: New Week, New Friends

First Piano Lesson with Mrs. Suaco

Sigh, as expected, all the things that I practiced yesterday has gone to waste. She asked me to play something for her, so I played the Turkish march. The first thing that she commented on was that I was pushing only on the surface. She then gave me exercises for the fingers. It hurts! T_T She was pushing my wrist a little over than my limit, but I didn't say anything. Maybe on my next practice, I will. ^_^

New Friends!

Today, I met the friends of Kim Cruz, a composition major and also a brother in the faith. I didn't catch all of their names, but it doesn't matter, all that matters is that I have new friends ^_^ YAY! Going back, today we had our Filipino class in the Recital Hall 2 again. We were told to introduce ourselves; too bad it didn't reach me, there wasn't enough time. After Filipino, we also had our first ever Music Listening class under our professor Miss Koronel. She looked so... strict. O_O But anyway, she was sorta funny. After the subject, there were no other subjects for the day -- suspended again for we have no classroom, and teachers. O_O Kim and friends -- including me, went to the P. Noval st. -- it was my first time at the place; we ate at this cafeteria called Mabsy, they have this rice-all-you-can promo, but I'm not rice person. I don't eat much rice. We discussed and knew more about each other, and I had a great time -- I remembered something. It made me sad. I don't want to write about it now, it's too ouchie ^_^.


In Conlusion...

I'm thankful that I have new friends today, I'm worried about something, and I was correct that practicing yesterday was not good. I must pay more attention to all of my friends, focusing on only on just a group might be bad for the other friends. I must learn how to manage friends well ^_-

No comments: