Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Entry #9: Eh?

It has been terribly, terribly long.


Yeah. I know. My life has certainly been a mess ever since college. As you might have noticed, the posts have been becoming fewer and fewer as my life as a college student began. Ha, I don't even know if people read this blog! XD It has been more than a year since this blog has been frozen. But I still look at it: not as often, but I still do. And I even wonder of that day when I'll be able to write again.Guess what? I wrote one just now! XD


Currently, it is the Finals week in our college. Music Acoustics has been the pain in the behind since last Friday, but I have no worries. I believe in His perfect timing, and that his timing is always perfect! ALWAYS! 


While I may encounter a whole lot of problems regarding this finals paper, I believe that God would help me with this, at least on the idea of how it should be.


That's It. XD
Well, I guess that's all for today. This might be the start of a new daily thang, I'll do my best, don't worry. :D It seems too short for me now; but hey, I'm just starting over again. Give me a little more time, and I think my entries will become longer. :D

No comments: