Saturday, October 15, 2011

Entry #13: Walking

This represents the majority of my actions today. Walking.

Walking

Today was another day of travelling. Today, I had no time to practice. Even as I write this, my body is too tired to commence practicing. I must try again tomorrow. Anyway, walking is the main issue today; In addition to my walking requirements to go to LRT-1, LRT-2, and the Jeepney going to Libis, I also had to walk pretty far today: from LRT-2 Recto station to Simple Line! Ahh, the things I would do for Simple Line. XD While the walk was a bit dangerous (not much people walking + it was already past 5 in the afternoon), it was well-worth it. I guess I burned another few calories there. 

Simple Line!

Well, I really don't remember the last time I had a drink from this awesome milk tea place. XD I missed the taste of that yummy drink. Today I ordered something out of my routinary routine: Caramel Black Milk Tea (50% sweet, less ice). I waited a while, since there was no Black Tea available. The people working at this Franchise of Simple Line somehow recognized me from the last time I was there (that was the time when I saw Gilbert and Dianne, and the store owners had our picture taken with our drinks. xD). I guess I'm that memorable? The drink tasted better than the last time, as I ordered the same drink but I only chose 80% sweet added; but I think I'll have to decrease the sweet to an even lower percentage next time, as I did find it a little bit too sweet. Man, the adjectives describing small have been overused here, just a little bit. XD

I Stuttered

A first, if I may say so myself. I really did not stutter like stuttering people do, but I sort of stuttered on what to say to the jeepney driver today when he asked me where I was going. I told him a lot of places, probably more than 4, in succession. And I was able to say the correct destination. I felt embarrassed because I was out-of-the-zone, but hey, everyone gets out of the zone sometimes too! D:<. It's just that it happens with me more often than others. LOL.

That's It!

Well, as you can see, the post is now longer. Yay! That's awesome news, at least for me. Today was tiring, having to walk to and from a lot of places. Well, at least I'm having that exercise that I need. It'll be easier to get thin because of this! Yay! See you soon! :)

No comments: