Friday, April 30, 2010

Entry #6: The Sound of Metal


Hey there! Haha. I should have written this yesterday, but I never got the chance to write because I was extremely sleepy by the time we got home. So here it is. :D

First Premiere Movie Watching Thing

I guess it would be safe to say that what I watched yesterday was my first ever premiere screening of a movie; and boy, it took so long =.=. There was only one big difference (if your aim is to ONLY watch the movie and not look upon beautiful foreign people far away), and that is the very time consuming mention-ing of the sponsors for the said advance screening. I think its safe to say that it took more than 20 minutes just to finish the whole gibberish thing to the audience. And then there was the entertaining set of trailers for other upcoming movies. I think it was in this order. 1) I forgot the name of the movie, 2) The last Airbender, i think. 3) Shrek 3D. There. after that, was the start of Iron Man 2.

As a general review, I would say that Iron Man 2 is somehow entertaining. It has some story into it, but that doesn't make Iron Man 2 stand out from other movies. Maybe it would for Iron Man fanatics, but not for me. I would say that there are quite a lot of talking in the movie, but that doesn't make it less entertaining. And if my memory serves me right, I think the most laugh-able parts in the movie are those dialogs. The movie is sometimes hilarious with the metal to metal battles; but hey, I don't think it would be a lot more interesting with those metal clanking sound effects :D! Haha. Overall, the movie is worth watching; but if you're looking for a lovely story, this movie ain't for 'ya dawg. XD

That's It.

Well, that's the only thing I really want to blog about, since that's the only thing i remember today. haha. :D Well, see you guys after 3 days (i think). Because I'll be away from home today, but hey, I'll be writing my entries through my email and when I get back, you'll see them all posted in a jiffy. Yay! See you all guys later, and thanks for peeking. :P

No comments: