Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Entry #5: Lolwut?

Oh yeah. I forgot I had a blog. Again! hahah. Oh well, time to submit an entry.


A Summer Job?
Well, someone texted me just this afternoon, offering me a job @ yamaha music school somewhere out there. I considered it for a while, but then I had to prepare for the competition so I turned it down. Haha. I even doubt that would only be for summer. I did not go into details with the person because... well, I don't want to get tempted haha. :D


Book 6 of 11, DOWN!! >:)
Yay, I finished book 6 today, at about 4:50AM. I must say that the book surely did keep me hanging until the end. I read it the whole day yesterday and I was like... OMG? ITS EVENING ALREADY? When I looked outside. I was reading since afternoon, up until the next day. I guess this book 6 of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series is probably one of the best, because it kept me up till late early morning. (yes, late early morning.) You should read it. I'm serious.


Difference
Well, as I look back on all the posts I made, I noticed that they were funny, and this wasn't. WHYY? I can't believe my posts are not that interesting anymore. Lol. Maybe I should read James Patterson's Maximum Ride series again, so I'll have that way of writing once more. *sigh* how i wish the series were finished already so I won't get wrinkles waiting every single time for the next book in the series to come out. =.=


That's It.
Oh well, I think I'm done here. Next time you see me, remind me to write here okay? If you do, I'll give you a prize: a blog entry! :P See you later guys. :D

No comments: