Monday, April 19, 2010

Entry #1(that is, for year 2010): Yipee

Check Format Complete! :D
Oh hey there. I sent one just a while ago to check how the format would be, and it seems it looks okay. :D

A Few Changes.

It’s been so long since I last wrote on this blog. I guess I’ll just start anew: what I mean is, since this is a new year, I suppose I should start a new ‘book’ in my blog. Haha.I looked at the blog entries for the past years, and it seems to get lesser and lesser every year! *sigh* I hope to change all of those soon, now that I have a laptop. Probably, this is my dream coming true. I can now blog anywhere (well, if I would be bringing it anywhere, that is :D) And I’ll be able to blog a lot too! So maybe, just maybe, I’d be able to put up a lot of entries in a day :D. Lol.

It’s Summer! :D!!

Summer it is. I’m playing a lot of a few MMORPGs lately. Well, if I’m going to make a numbered list about it, I’d say that Ragnarok Online would be taking most of my gaming time these days. Granado Espada would be at second place, and Aion would probably be the last. :D

Change.

I do play a lot this summer, but it’s not like last year. Last year, I focused more on gaming; but this year, I focus more on my career: my being a musician. I’m joining a Chopin Piano competition come November XD. I’m working hard this time. Working extra hard to prove to my teacher (and myself) that I would be extra prepared. :D!

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Nothing. I really forgot what I was gonna say. Hahaha. Oh well, I gotta go eat now. I’ll see you guys later. ;)

No comments: