Thursday, December 27, 2007

Entry #5: Happy Christmas

Sorry

I'm sorry that I forgot to write here. I was totally busy last tuesday because it was Christmas, and you know how people tend to forget a lot of things during Christmas(going to our relatives, eating a lot of food, and such.) But don't worry, I'll do the best I can to retrieve all the events that had transpired from Tuesday to Tuesday. ^_-

Confusion

I
t was a Tuesday evening. My mind was overly crowded with what to do the following morning. Would I go to school or not? Would there be classes tomorrow? Argh, I just felt so confused on what to do. I went online to see if any classmate would miraculously come online so I could ask him/her if she would be going to school the following day; but sadly, the Yahoo Messenger™ must be cursed on that day. No one was online from my classmates. I then resorted to my last resort(Huh? O_o) -- I needed to text one of them. I texted Medz(short for Remedios Katherine Consunji) if she would be going to school the following day. It was a good thing that she replied so quickly, telling me that she won't be going tomorrow because she needed to have her Christmas Shopping. She even invited me if I wanted to come join her, but I couldn't. I was just too busy the following day. I kept on thinking if I should go or not -- but I have finally decided not to go. It was just a big waste of time If I would go and there would be no classes. If there were classes the following day, I'm sure that it would be only Philippine Government and Constitution by Ma'am Fule. So, I really wouldn't want to go to school only because of her. ^_^

Preparations

This must be my favorite topic for this entry. So you just listen and try to understand. I'll do the best I can to make it most detailed. It all started Wednesday night. I was inviting Ivan to come join our lovely trip the next day to Doulos, then to Global Fun. He was arguing with himself on whom to go with: with me and Rachelle, or with his friends. His friends were going straight to global fun in the morning, while Rachelle and I would go to the M.V. Doulos first before going to Global Fun. After some few hours, he decided to go with us. Yay! ^_^ I told him that we would meet first at the church at 10 am, so that we could eat before going to Rachelle's house (Rendezvous point.) Okay, the next day arrived. I was going to the church. It was 10 mins before 10am, so I walked as fast as I can to get there on time, because I thought Ivan would be waiting for me already. But when I got there, lucky me. I was first. Ivan was not there yet. If you could see my face(you would ROFL lol). I sat down there, and what else could I do? I sat down and waited for him. Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into 5 minutes, 5 minutes into 20 minutes. Finally, he arrived. I looked at my watch, it was not 10:20. He was late for 20 minutes. T_T Anyway, I rushed him to Jolibee so we can be at Rachelle's House on time. After eating, we started to walk towards the house of Rachelle. We finally got there a few minutes before the meeting time, so I felt relieved. We went inside the house of Rachelle. I had a few chitchats with Rachelle and I realized that Kristine was not going with us today because she was not feeling that good. Anyway, after prepping up, we finally left the house.

Traveling

We were just walking towards Avenida with Rachelle's sister. I was honestly irritated with our walking pace, it was quite slow. We might not make it on time. But I didn't make a big deal out of it. After a whopping 15 minutes, we finally got to Avenida. After saying our goodbyes to Rachelle's Sister, we hopped on the jeep going to the Pier as the M.V. Doulos was located in Pier 15(Where they were last time.) As expected, the trip to M.V. Doulos was short. We started walking now towards the M.V. Doulos. It was hot. The sun was brilliantly shining. We were like in an oven -- no, worse than an oven! A sauna with its temperature set 100 times higher than it usually is. Using an umbrella could only bring down the temperature by a few degrees (uhm, about .3 or .5ÂșC I think), but I didn't care. I just wanted to get to the M.V. Doulos as fast as I can. After about 15 mins, we reached the M.V. Doulos. Yes! BOOOOOOKS!!! ^_^

Books, Books, BOOK!

All I wanted to get from this ship is the left behind series. They sell cheap copies of them, some even looks like new. But before that, let's go inside the ship first. Lots of books, so many that I don't know what section to go first. I had to find a gift for someone, and I found it! I hope that she liked the gift that I had bought for her. After buying the book, Rachelle and I were looking for Ivan, because he was missing. We tried to call his cell a few times, but it seems that he wasn't answering it. When we were almost at our breaking point, Ivan finally popped out like a mushroom. I even asked him to check the price of a Learn-how-to-play-guitar book. After buying our books at the bookstore, we headed over to the refreshments area. I really wanted to eat ice cream at that moment, for it was so, so hot; but when I looked at the price of the Ice cream, I decided to just buy myself a cute cup of strawberry juice. The price of a cute cup of ice cream was... 30 pesos. It broke my heart. T_T I couldn't spend that much because I only had 1500 pesos for the whole day, including Global Fun, Transportation, food, and so on. I already spent 450 pesos, and adding 30 pesos just because of an Ice cream would not be a good idea, especially if I'm on a low budget. Anyway, after the refreshments area, we finally went to the Promo area!! MY FAVORITE AREA FOREVER!! ^_^ So many books for a very low, low price. Imagine, a Biology book so thick, so colorful, so beautiful, only costs 150 pesos! AMAZING!! Going back, I started scavenging for the books I have been wanting to collect -- the left behind series. It was so hard to find the Left Behind Series amongst the books. I first found the 12th book: The Glorious Appearing. I already had that book, so I placed it back. The next one I found was the 8th book: The Indwelling. I grabbed hold of it for a moment, thinking if I had already read the book. I had already read it, but I was collecting the whole series, so I just grabbed the book. ^_^. I was about to give up on looking for a Left Behind Series book, when I found the first book: Left Behind. It was a limited edition. I grabbed it after a brief argument with myself. We then headed over to the counter and the woman looked so familiar. I then remembered that she was also the one who was at the counter the last time that I have been to the M.V. Doulos. After buying our own books from the promo section, we were ready to leave the M.V. Doulos. It was sad, because I think I won't be able to see it once more in the near future, but I was still happy, because they still had some of the Left Behind series books left behind( ? O_o ). Now, we're off to the Global FUN!!!

The 2-Kilometer Fun Walk

My brother told me to ride the first jeepney we see. I told that to Rachelle, but she insisted that the jeep would not go to our destination. So, we just walked from the M.V. Doulos, till the I-Don't-Know where place. We were actually lost. We didn't know where to go, so we were just walking. I got really tired. It was a good thing that God blessed us with clouds and cold breezes. We were walking comfortably, I suppose. I saw the jeep that my brother told me to ride on that same road. We have been seeing jeeps like that all the time during our walk. O_O Well, I guess it doesn't matter now, since we are already there, waiting for a jeep. Later on, we finally found the right jeep.

Jeep Warfare

I really wanted to go down at the EDSA station of the LRT. They insisted on it. They didn't know that the Jeeps under the EDSA station of the LRT were more easier to be filled, and the best of all, its route is faster because it just goes on a straight path. Again, I lost to the argument, they won again. -_- what a waste of fifty centavos. T_T We got to the SM Mall of Asia after about 20 minutes or so.

Food Argument! O_o

Wow, I just realized now that there were a lot of arguments that have transpired within that day! ^_^
The three of us were hungry when we arrived at the mall. We don't know where to eat actually, one wanted karate kid, the other some other japanese restaurant(I forgot the name) and for me, Tokyo Tokyo. We were arguing where to eat. I won this time, yay! ^_^ But it wasn't over just yet. We still argued on what to eat. I lost T_T, so we ended up eating veggie tempura. It was not worth the money, but I had no choice ^_^.

Global Fun Suspended.

Our schedule was to go to Global Fun after eating. But during our jeepney trip towards the SM Mall of Asia, we have decided not to go to Global Fun anymore. We decided to just go play at Timezone which was located within the Mall. So, right after eating, we were heading towards the Timezone when we saw a bookstore. We went in. We browsed books. But one thing is for sure, We would never buy books. The M.V. Doulos books were more than enough for all of us, so we were just there browsing books. I saw that the time was already 3 o'clock, so I told them that we really have to go now, or we would suffer going home late. Off we go, to timezone!

Our Time in The Zone of Timezone!

We first looked up the location of Timezone. We found out that there were 2 places where Timezone was located and decided to go to the nearest to our location. When we got there, we bought our cards. The timezone that we went to was for kids, so we just played 1 game, Mario Kart! My favorite! ^_^ After playing, we headed over to the other timezone, the bigger one. We were having fun all of the time, I especially enjoyed the Dance Mania thing. It was so fun ^_^. We tried only a few games, because Rachelle wanted to go Karaoke mode.

Karaoke

The Karaoke was the reason why we went home late. We were waiting for so long. T_T But it was Okay to wait because we had a good time singing songs. ^_^ After Karaoke-ing, I wanted to empty my credits by playing Dance mania before I go home.

No Smaller Bill!!

Eek! I don't have any smaller bill than 500 pesos, so I had to buy something. I saw Wendy's, so I bought a Bacon Mushroom melt(which was soooo good) meal, so that I would have money to go home.

The Final Argument

This must be the final argument for the day -- what jeep to hop into. It was solved as I was sitting down. eating my food.

Evil LRT

We finally reached the LRT Station. We got our tickets, and we hopped in to the first LRT train that will stop on our station. The train was so populated. We were standing up, and my heavy bag is slowly taking its toll on my back, for it was hurting. T_T I thought that we were going home already, but to my surprise, the LRT was not moving. A few minutes later, we hear an announcement from the outside, that something was wrong at some place in the LRT's path, and all LRT operations were stopped. We wanted to wait. But it was taking too long now, and we don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks, Ivan's Dad!

Then, Ivan made a call to his dad. His dad was just about to go somewhere, and he was near the vicinity of the LRT Station we were in, so we just got off the train and went down. We first went inside the McDonalds, because someone needed to text somebody(I forgot ^_^). Ivan's dad called the moment we entered McDonalds. He told us that he was very near, so we went out and waited for him. There were a lot of people outside, so I was worried on how we were going to be seen by Ivan's dad. But thankfully, he saw us, and we saw his car. We quickly boarded the vehicle, and we left the dreaded place. Ivan's dad dropped each and every one of us to where we were supposed to go, so thanks so much Ivan's Dad!

My First Christmas Celebration in SSP

Well, as far as I can say, my first time of celebrating Christmas in SSP was fun. I had a nice time, my family came with me, and I did a lot of things O_O. What I loved about it is the Mango Ice cream ^_^.

That's IT!!!

Finally, I finished writing this entry. Took me 3 hours. T_T but it was good. I remembered wonderful and fun times thanks to this entry.
(Finished 2:25PM)

No comments: