Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Entry #19: Fatiguation - New Mondie Word

Well, well, well.

HA!~!! Its a new post. ^_^ Hello there everyone, even if there might be only 1 or 2 people actually reading this post. XD I would first like to thank you for actually coming here to read today's Entry, well. Off we go! ^^;

A Lot of Emoticons!!

Yes, as you've noticed, I've been using a lot of emoticons lately, I myself am annoyed sometimes by these letters-joined-to-look-like-a-picture emoticons. I don't know... Maybe I'm too EMO lately?!! WAHAHAHAHAH. ^_^; Hmm, I guess it would be a lot better if I just used REAL emoticons... like this:
How's that for starters, huh? Expect to see a lot more of these cute cats.


Semestral (Word Removed)!

He..he..he.. a lot of people have been telling me that I'm so lucky to have a semestral break this long. Well, guess what? I DON'T HAVE A SEMESTRAL BREAK!!!
What I'm actually doing this sem "break" is going to school for rehearsals in a broadway thingy to be held this December; watch the broadway thingy! okay? ^_^; And also, I have to practice (when I get home) for my first-ever concert(not solo) in my whole life! Its gonna be fun, and majorly... scary. As I was practicing the pieces, well, I noticed I missed a lot of dynamic markings.. sad.

Thats... It, sadly XD

It looks too abrupt to end it, but.. I have to end it, because I have to eat dinner right now, catch you later!

P.S. Oops, I mean, catch you next week

No comments: