Thursday, September 3, 2009

Entry #30: Boo.

Boo.

Its sad. It truly is sad. Sad. Sad, isn't it? Sad. No sad word will be enough to describe how sad I am right now. Sad. Meh, nevermind the sadness! (sad.) lol~. We must keep on staying happy despite being sad. Sad. I'm gonna tell you why in a few moments. Or maybe not. We'll see.

Why So Sad?

I'm not really sad. Just kinda depressed. All the pressure of the pressure cooker exploded right in front of my face; but of course, you knew that was a joke right? *insert laughing sound of choice here*. Apparently, my major professor kind of scolded me just a few days ago (maybe something like yesterday) And it had somehow affected me for the whole day. Almost. I would have to definitely agree that my major was kind of bad, but it really wasn't that bad at all. ^^; She probably got mad with the last eeeevil and deadly pages of my piece, Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody no. 6 in D-flat major. Yes, I'm aware that its kind of hard, but I'm trying my best, as always, to keep up with her expectations. So there.


The After Effects! >:)

Of course, if you get scolded by your teacher, you'd feel bad. And when you feel bad, the way you think, the way you act, and the way you look at things would be a lot different. I was mostly passive and unapproachable most of the morning, because I'm still in shock with what has transpired earlier that morning. When afternoon came, I was a little bit approachable, just a little bit, and I felt kind of sick (maybe due to the stress of the thingies). But..

In Literature.

During lit class, I somehow felt 'energized' in a sense. I don't know how you did it, Mr. Valois, but you did it! XD I was a lot more energetic during the gruesome discussion of Love's Suicide at Sonezaki. I just feel like I shouldn't think about my major too much. I might get a lot of new neurodermatitis hotspots. And that's not fun. Gah. Show's over for the sad and absolutely, totally, really, very depressing part of the post. It's time to go happy!

Fun Stuff? Where?!

Weird. I don't recall any fun or memorable happy things that had happened since the last time I posted. Let me try and recall some, if I do remember them. *rustle rustle*..... Oh dear. I really don't remember anything! haha. That's just funny.

Since I don't Remember.

So I guess this would be my first rant post in my supposedly Mondie-riffic blog! Let's all rejoice! XD

No comments: